Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Indispensable condition is that the driver must be at least 23 years old and hold a valid National or International driving licence, held for at last one year.
- The minimum rental is one day (1day).
- The gasoline is paid by the renter and SUPER or UNLEADED only.
Rental rates include:
- Full insurance (C.D.W.) collision, damage waiver.
- Insurance of third party and property damages.
- Safety belts in all cars.
- Road maps upon request.
- Free child seats and maps.
- 24-hour Service.
- Unlimited kms.
- Free delivery and collection of the car at the airports, harbours and at the hotels of Crete.
- Replacement of the car in case of breakdown.
- Maintance, oil and greasing.
- It is prohibited to transfer a JOY RENT A CAR car by boat and their issure out of Crete, without a written authorization by JOY RENT A CAR.
- Traffic fines, and immobility days of the car because of the registration plates being taken away, during the rental period, are exclusively the responsibility of the client.
Delivery – Collection:
- After a special agreement the car can be delivered to, and collected from any place in Crete.